Rider Development Scheme
Welcome to the Puke MX Rider Development Scheme. This is a scheme that has been developed for Puke club members, to give it's riders training from well known coaches, rider mentoring from within the club, help, & the skills in general to develop their riding ability.
To date we have had 3 training sessions which we received good feedback from not only riders but parents as well.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, email the club scheme co-ordinator Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile contact is 027 641 5196
If you aren't a member talk to us about joining.
Upcoming Training Sessions
- September 1st with Damien King, Seniors, $70
- September 1st with Peter Broxholme, Minis, Novice and Newbies, $70
Previous Training Sessions
- Training on 7th Jul ywas with Damien King - 11 junior riders.
- Training on 21st July was with Broxy - 12 mini riders
- Training on 4th Aug was with Damien King - 13 advanced juniors / seniors.